Tuesday, April 14, 2015

It's No Secret That We Use Social Media... A Lot





I would choose money over Facebook. Not in a greedy way but I am not much of a Facebook person and I would have cash in my pocket for a road trip to Canada. Now if the question was revised and asked "Social media or money - which do you choose?" I believe that there are people out there that value social media too much over other priorities. Social media is addicting because it is all about the user. Talking about ourselves becomes a tough habit to break. Research says that twitter, Facebook and other social media websites are hard to resist from other urges, including: smoking, drinking, spending money, and sleeping. The average Facebook user spends about 405 minutes on the site each month. All it takes is several minutes through out the day to constantly be checking their updates. Those several minutes add up! What I get from this picture is that social media is the new addiction and it is getting harder to break away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment